A fast response to live data updates and changes in market conditions is essential for staying ahead of the competition. Need a way to manage your eCommerce marketing campaign without having to keep calling on the techies? What you need is a tag manager. Fortunately, Google has just launched its own.
Let’s take a look at what Google Tag Manager allows you to do:
– Respond to market conditions in line with real-time data
– Harness the benefits of all Google tags plus many other 3rd party tags
– Get up to speed with the interface quickly, without facing a huge learning curve
– Be certain that the data is trustworthy, as well as efficient and precise
– Gain a tool to manage Quality Assurance for your tags
– Spend nothing! It’s a no-cost solution.
When you’re using Google Tag Manager (GTM), you won’t need a web developer to get the best use of your site tags. But there are other reasons too that GTM could be a great asset to your business.
1. Faster page loading – combining the calls for multiple tags is quicker for the system to handle than multiple calls from 3rd parties.
2. Optimised site code – get your code cleaned up from all those tags that have found themselves in the wrong place or lost in the works.
3. Easier tag management – you’ll have just one place to manage all your tags
Once Google Tag Manager has properly been set up for your business, it will be flexible and simple for any eCommerce Managers to use. However, the initial setup is crucial, which is why Google has selected Blue Acorn and other certified partners to assist in this.
Google Tools works because it integrates the full range of data and traffic related to your business, ensuring development is intelligent and based on the most up-to-date and relevant information. Find out more from the downloadable factsheet available on the GTM website, or take a look at the video and add your own comments and queries about Google Tag Manager.