We are delighted to announce the launch of our newest project with Real English Drinks House (Redh)
Redh is a brand new company to the scene and came to us with a completely blank page when it came to their online profile… they were starting from scratch. Because they didn’t already have an existing online store or any online presence, it meant we could work closely with them in order to create something new, fresh and exciting to launch their latest business venture.
It was a no-brainer to build their store on Magento 2, a future-proof platform, along with other awesome site integrations such as Dotdigital for their email marketing and Nosto for added onsite personalisation.
Below are a few of the cool new site features that were included in the build:
- ‘Bulletin Board’ as well as meet the producer’s posts
- ‘Create A Case’ functionality which allows you to make a bespoke pack of 12 beers of ciders of your choice
- Nosto blocks throughout the site for recommendations and upsells
- Integration with Dotdigital
- ERP Integration for seamless pack and dispatch, and stock management which feeds through to Shiptheory in order to automate shipping label products
- Integration with Xero accounting software to reduce admin time and automate the business
- Rewards and loyalty points programme for customers
- Advanced artificial intelligence search
Redh is the brainchild of two Sussex born guys who enjoyed a drink or two. They created their brand following a rather impromptu visit to a small local brewery and questioned why they had never heard of the quality beer even though it was right on their doorstep… and that was their lightbulb moment!
After investigating the local alcohol market a little bit further, the founders discovered that many smaller producers struggled to find the time and resources to promote their craft goods in an effective way. It was at this point Redh committed to helping these producers find an easier route to market, either selling their products within the Redh establishment or by stocking them on their site.
For Redh, the journey has just only just begun. Now they have their eCommerce store up and running, they are getting ready to open their very own bar – so if you are in the Haslemere area, be sure to look out for it very soon.
Overall the Redh site is aesthetically pleasing to look at and delightful to use, offering not only a fresh and modern design that really helps capture the company’s culture but also ensuring the customer’s journey around the site straightforward and clear. Here at Media Lounge, we are really proud of this site and also the partnership we have created with the Redh team – we can’t wait to see how the business grows in the future!